cost of 2800 square foot carpeting

Cost to install flooring - Estimates and Prices at Howmuch Average cost to install flooring is about $15742 (2500 sq.ft. of wood parquet flooring). Find here detailed information about flooring costs.【Get Price】

How Much it Costs to Build a House in 2019 with Infographic | The. Expect to pay between $9 – $12 US dollars per square foot for hardwood flooring. If you prefer wall-to-wall carpeting, a realistic price range is $3 – $5 per sq ft.【Get Price】

Home Depot Carpet vs Empire Carpet – Mike Belshe Jul 18, 2007. The carpet cost ~$4.22/sqft, and I upgraded the pad to the 8lb pad for a few... Carpet is not sold by the square foot but rather the yard..... $2,800. I reminded him again that he had agreed to a $500 credit from the $3001.【Get Price】

Ballpark figure: how much does it cost to re-do all the flooring. Sep 15, 2008. Ballpark figure: how much does it cost to re-do all the flooring in a house. Average sized 3 bedroom house could be 1100 to 2200 square feet...【Get Price】

Get a Rough Estimate of Replacement Flooring Costs. Since all types of flooring are sold by the square foot or square yard, knowing how large the area is. Step 3: Know the Price Per Square Foot for the Flooring.【Get Price】

How Much Does it Cost to Have My House Deep Cleaned? - Networx A typical rate is 15 cents – 40 cents per square foot of carpet, and most companies charge a minimum of $75 – $100. To remove deep stains, companies may...【Get Price】

2019 Carpet Installation Costs | Carpet Brands & Prices - HomeAdvisor What's the Average Cost per Square Foot to Install Carpeting? Many factors go into the...【Get Price】

Cost to Install Carpet - 2019 Cost Calculator (Customizable) The cost to Install Carpet starts at $4.20 - $5.83 per square foot, but can vary significantly with site conditions and options. Get fair costs for your SPECIFIC...【Get Price】

Carpet Costs | Detailed price breakdown + Calculator for simple. Only a small increase in the square footage price can make you pay hundreds extra.. Now let's cover carpet prices per square foot (and square yard).【Get Price】

Cost of Carpet - Estimates and Prices Paid - CostHelper Prices range from $2 a square foot for the most inexpensive carpeting, including some self-adhesive carpet tiles, to as much as $100 a square yard for high-end...【Get Price】