what wood to use on pontoon boat

Choosing the Best Pontoon Boat Flooring - Harris Pontoon Boats Feb 15, 2019. Popular pontoon boat flooring options include plywood, carpet, vinyl,. floor that looks great but also works best for the intended use of the boat.. With wood-like styles and woven patterns available, vinyl offers the best ...【Get Price】

The Pros and Cons of Popular Pontoon Boat Decking Materials and. Jun 30, 2017. Pontoon boat decking gives you so many choices: sizes, materials, covering.. Which of these do you use your pontoon for?. Pros: Lightweight, strong and usually defect-free, this wood is constructed with waterproof glue so ...【Get Price】

3/4" Marine Grade Plywood | PontoonStuff Pontoon boat decking kits will ship on a 4' x 8' pallet with the plywood banded together. Description. Can this be used to build seats in a runabout boat that will be covered with vinyl?.. The wood looks great and is as described. On 3/4" ...【Get Price】

Plywood for boat flooring??? | Michigan Sportsman - Online. I would then take from the above post not to use any wood for a deck.. I built an electric pontoon a few years ago and used marine plywood ...【Get Price】

How to Replace Your Pontoon's Floor - Cabin Life Is the floor on your pontoon soft, carpet moldy and rotting, and you're wondering if ... with several of our neighborhood pontoon boats that were past their prime.. new ACQ pressure-treated wood will corrode the aluminum stringers in a pontoon. Your best be...【Get Price】

Composite Decking on a Pontoon Boat Stylishly Replaces Rotted. Mar 2, 2018. Pontoon boat decks usually involve basic plywood installed over an aluminum frame.. boat owners should consider using quality fully-capped composite. Composite decking is less rigid than wood, and even on land some ...【Get Price】

From The Forums, Pressure-treated Plywood? | Pontoon & Deck Boat. Sep 7, 2012. There is a chemical or electrical reaction between the wood and the. If I had to re-deck the pontoon I would use the exact same stuff.【Get Price】

CCA-Treated Plywood for Pontoon Boats, Advantages CCA-Treated. When remodeling or restoring a pontoon boat, you face some decisions.. Other types of specially treated woods use compounds that destroy marine carpeting, ...【Get Price】